Trump, Netanyahu Held Lengthy "Decisive" Call Overnight
The content of Tuesday night’s call was not immediately disclosed. Neither the White House nor the Prime Minister’s Office issued an official statement by Wednesday morning.

US President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu held a phone call Tuesday night that was described by Israeli media as “protracted and dramatic,” Channel 12 reported Wednesday.
The reported conversation came as Washington continues efforts to reach a deal with Iran, while Israel closely watches whether the ceasefire will hold or collapse into renewed fighting.
Israeli media previously reported that Trump and Netanyahu also spoke over the weekend to discuss the Middle East crisis, as Trump threatened to resume strikes on Iran. Trump later said he had delayed a planned attack at the request of leaders from Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, who urged him to give negotiations more time.
Despite that delay, talks with Iran have not shown significant progress. Tehran’s latest proposal reportedly demands reparations for damage from the war, the release of frozen funds, an end to sanctions, the withdrawal of US forces from areas near Iran, an end to the US naval blockade and a halt to fighting on all fronts, including Lebanon.
Trump has said there is still a “very good chance” of reaching an agreement that would prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. At the same time, he has warned that the US military remains prepared to launch a large-scale assault if no acceptable deal is reached.
Netanyahu has said Israel’s goal remains ensuring that Iran cannot threaten Israel with nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles or regional proxies. Israeli officials have also warned that a renewed war with Iran could reshape the timing of possible operations in Gaza and Lebanon.
The content of Tuesday night’s call was not immediately disclosed. Neither the White House nor the Prime Minister’s Office issued an official statement by Wednesday morning.