Today (Tuesday) a report was received at the MDA call center in the Jordan region about a 17-year-old boy who was bitten by a snake and was brought to MDA teams on Route 886 near Dalton. MDA medics and paramedics gave him medical treatment and evacuated him to Ziv Hospital in Safed in moderate condition.
Just this week, 4 children were stung by scorpions, including a 9-month-old infant. In the case of a snakebite or scorpion sting, the most important thing to do is to call Magen David Adom (MDA) and report what happened. Additionally, it's crucial to remain calm and not move at all. You can cool the affected area using ice to prevent the venom from spreading in the body.
It's important not to try to remove the venom on your own, and if possible, take a photo of the attacking creature for identification purposes at the hospital.